Yes, we’re nearing the end of March, and yes, several goals for the month just popped into my head. So I’m going at ’em!
1. Finish reading Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
2. Go on one weekend trip
3. Save “x” amount of money 🙂 [I have a specific number in my head, but that’s just for me to know!]
4. Exercise 5-6x/week
5. Go to bed by 10 or 11 PM with technology turned off an hour before
6. Wake up early for Lenten devotionals
7. Go through the Daily Lectionary every day
Do you have any March goals? If so, what are they, and how are they going? Is there anything you just want to get done now that you see April fast approaching?