There are plenty of things I should be reading, but life has just swept me away. For instance:
1. God’s Design by Elmer A. Martens
I have actually just begun reading this book as part of the required reading for my Old Testament Theology class. So at least I AM reading this. But as far as the below two books go . . .
2. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
I am nearly finished with this book, but I’ve had it mid-read on my Kindle since January. I really enjoyed the beginning of it but found the rest so slow to trudge through. I must finish, regardless! (I have that in me about books.)
3. The Politics of Jesus by John Howard Yoder
I rushed to the library just before closing the night before I left for Wales – just to get this book for the plane! Yet I never cracked it open. [Insert the saddest face!] It is this month’s book for Transit Lounge. I have been wanting to read this book for a year or so now, so I’m excited for life to calm down a bit this week and let me get around to starting it. (And hopefully finishing it by next week in time for the Transit Lounge link-up post!)
Also, I apologize for the weird photo size. Oh, technology!
March 19 Joy Dare: 3 Gifts Eaten
1. I just have to count this as “eaten” because it was such a great blessing today – my workplace just got some new Keurig coffee flavors, and they are THE BEST. Green Mountain, you know what’s up: Caramel Vanilla Cream and French Vanilla?! Thank you!
2. A lovely to-go pizza (with pineapple, of course) that I brought back to work for lunch
3. Chicken and eggplant parmesan + spinach! One of the best school dinners I’ve had.